bohemian spirit restaurant

But it quite good with authentic Czech food . Still, this has happened to me about seven times, so you might ask yourself why did I keep coming back ? A plank of Muenster arrives fried like schnitzel, with a crackly shield of bread crumbs and woozy guts. Restaurant is located on a quiet street between first and second avenue on the upper east side. And, of course, the beer! The owners, Vit and Vlasta Stuchl, offer traditional specialties as well as Czech beer and wines. My veal schnitzel was seasoned nicely and was not dry at all. Lukas Pohl, the chef, grew up in Cerveny Kostelec, a small town near the Czech-Polish border. Definitely enjoyed the experience here. Time for changes in the kitchen! If hungry, come here for tasty potato salads, beef schnitzels and chicken schnitzels. BUT there is an ongoing problem: They keep running out of food early in the evening. No potatoes , no mashed no potato salad again ?? Food was delicious, like being in Czech Republic! We will returnespecially as it's so much closer than Prague. They have agreat menu selection. Prices were average and credit cards are accepted. Each evokes a distinct ambience with mood lighting, smart technology and double Jacuzzi tubs. Because it is a nice restaurant, but enough is enough, this has become part of their routine; :we ran out of this, we ran out of that" - and the restaurant is half empty! Cannot wait to come back one day. Time for changes in the kitchen!! We really all felt ashamed. clean, etc. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Subscribe Now Thanks for submitting! Tapestry Collection by Hilton Hotels in New York City, Hotels near The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Hotels near The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Restaurants near Bohemian Spirit Restaurant, Mediterranean Restaurants for Lunch in New York City, Mediterranean Restaurants in New York City, Seafood Restaurants with Delivery in New York City, Sushi Restaurants for Families in New York City, Best Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) in New York City, Best Okonomiyaki & Takoyaki (Flour Dish) in New York City, Food Delivery Restaurants in New York City, Kid Friendly Restaurants in New York City, Restaurants for Group Dining in New York City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in New York City, Spanish Restaurants for Special Occasions in Manhattan. This is a list of buildings which are examples of Gothic architecture, either their totality or portions thereof; examples of Gothic Revival architecture have been excluded. Relaxed ambiance with enough room between each tables. Bohemian Spirit Restaurant 321-325 E 73rd St (212) 861-1038 43 ratings 98 Food was good 100 Delivery was on time 98 Order was correct Closed. Restaurant is quite large and tables are not close together. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Schnitzel was thin and crispy, mash potatoes & potato salad were delicious & Latkes perfectly done. Great traditional Czech food next to cultural center. WOW, congrats !!! Does Bohemian Spirit Restaurant offer takeout? Food was delicious, like being in Czech Republic! Restaurant is located on a quiet street between first and second avenue on the upper east side. Menu has various choices which would fit diners needs. WONDERFULMANY FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC. Wait staff did not rush us and our water was filled constantly. The mashed potatoes were watery and the cucumber salad was very creamy. Here you will be able to taste good apple strudels, pancakes and ice cream. Visited on Christmas Eve for a traditional Czech dinner. Not really good publicity to the Czech Republic. Thank you! Schnitzel was thin and crispy, mash potatoes & potato salad were delicious & Latkes perfectly done. Kubova Hut, Vimperk 385 01, Czech Republic. i'm really sad about that :/, Some nice highlights, but retaurant almost empty. Lots of people drinking mugs of beer. Just visited, October 16th 2022, unbelievable We were a group of 4, had one meal each, in total 10 large beers, 3 small ones after waiting for the small ones for 20 minutes - ordered small because the large ones were not cold, pipes notclean, etc. Because it is a nice restaurant, but enough is enough, this has become part of their routine; :we ran out of this, we ran out of that" - and the restaurant is half empty! Performance & security by Cloudflare. This is fine fare for absorbing tankards worth of Pilsner Urquell and BrouCzech Dark, both on tap. (French fries arent Czech, Mr. Pohl said.). Restaurant is quite large and tables are not close together. The boulevards are wide and lined with graceful trees, and art nouveau and art deco architecture dominate the district.. We were greeted warmly by wait staff and were given a table near the window. - asked for the bill, ended up paying over $300 and had to pay 6 small beers when told the only waitress (who did not speak Czech) that there must have been a mistake and that we didnt have 6 small beers, but only 3, she started screaming, calling us being cheap and after we paid she slammed the door behind us. i'm really sad about that :/More, I'm originally from Prague so wanted a Czech food fix. My dining companion ordered the beet salad and trout. Then our friend ordered an array of desserts to share. Can't-miss NYC winter festivals that are worth getting outside for. I can't explain the joy of seeing all my childhood favorites onthe menu and so delicious!More. The beef was super tender. We really all felt ashamed. Because it is a nice restaurant, but enough is enough, this has become part of their routine; :we ran out of this, we ran out of that" - and the restaurant is half empty! Coming from Prague, travelling all across the US for more than two weeks, having every single day lunch and dinner outside, this was by far the worst experience !!! I had veal schnitzel and mashed potatoes. The mashed potatoes were watery and the cucumber salad was very creamy. Order takeaway and delivery at Bohemian Spirit Restaurant, New York City with Tripadvisor: See 59 unbiased reviews of Bohemian Spirit Restaurant, ranked #2,759 on Tripadvisor among 13,154 restaurants in New York City. I would recommend this for anyone wanting something different for a night out. Great traditional Czech food next to cultural center. We will returnespecially as it's so much closer than Prague. Our salads were ample and very tasty. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. Prices are found average here. A Bohemian neighborhood that is undeniably hip, Condesa is one of the most popular areas in Mexico City. Carrot chips Yields 4 servings 1 large peeled carrots (about 180 g) cooking oil spray salt Using a Y-shaped vegetable peeler, peel carrot lengthwise until you get a flat surface. Nice bar area with huge beer selections. We were greeted warmly by wait staff and were given a table near the window. My dining companion ordered the beet salad and trout. Just visited, October 16th 2022, unbelievable We were a group of 4, had one meal each, in total 10 large beers, 3 small ones after waiting for the small ones for 20 minutes - ordered small because the large ones were not cold, pipes notclean, etc. The best ice skating rinks in New York City, From iconic seasonal rinks to indoor spots where you can skate year-round, Holiday Inn Express Brooklyn - Kings Hwy, an IHG hotel. This is a neighborhood spot that you probably wouldnt visit unless it was recommended. Then our friend ordered an array of desserts to share. Does Bohemian Spirit Restaurant offer takeaway? Property Description. Either there is a shortage of potatoes on 73rd street or whoever runs heir kitchen needto either ship out or ship in. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Can't-miss NYC winter festivals that are worth getting outside for. after all, some other quest just told me that she got the same expierience with that waitress just week ago . The menu is very much dependent on various kinds of potato dishes and so its not like some nish dish in the far near corner of the menu. Shop Bohemian Clothing Shop All GIFTS & HOME Spoil yourself or someone special Shop Giftware SOME OF OUR FAVOURITES GET ON THE LIST and be the first to shop new arrivals and exclusive promotions. And the staff also very pleasant. Will be back! Will be back!More. This is a neighborhood spot that you probably wouldnt visit unless it was recommended. Switch to pickup Popular Items Starters Soup Entrees Dessert Beer and Wine (Must be 21 to purchase) Popular items Most ordered on Seamless Potato Soup THE BOHEMIAN RESTAURANT - 88 Photos & 43 Reviews - 27975 Old 41 Rd, Bonita Springs, FL - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services The Bohemian Restaurant 43 reviews Unclaimed Wine Bars, Seafood, Tapas Bars Edit Closed 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 2 weeks ago See hours See all 88 photos Write a review Menu View full menu We went with friends, she grew up in Prague. Will be back!More. the beef tartare and mushroom soup (the daily special) as appetizers; both were good. Anyone can read what you share. to find in the US - the version sold in most super markets is not great. Their daily specials changes weekly. As you can see, there is something which will hit the spot for every customer, and the food is all incredibly reasonably priced! Bohemian Spirit Restaurant 321 E 73rd Street NY NY 10021, New York City, NY 10023 (Bergen Beach) +1 212-861-1038 Website Improve this listing Get food delivered Order online Ranked #2,952 of 13,795 Restaurants in New York City 60 Reviews Neighborhood: Bergen Beach Henry B Germantown, New York 7 5 Reviewed April 26, 2017 I would return here and give this restaurant another try. Our salads were ample and very tasty. And great beer of course. clean, etc. Dublin Gaelic footballer Philly McMahon, the Bohemian Football Club, Ballymun Men's Shed, Ballymun Tidy Towns and the local Supervalu are also among the 40 signatories. Authentic czech food and drinks BRUNCH on weekends only 11am-3pm ( brunch menu only ). Description: La Finca Eivissa brings the spirit of Ibiza & the Balearics to the heart of Liverpool serving delicious fusion tapas with a relaxed chilled vibe. We were greeted warmly by wait staff and were given a table near the window. directions & Parking. You can enjoy cocktails & casual tapas dining in our bar areas or take a comfortable seat in our beautiful attic restaurant . I had never seen most before and loved them..especially the brie. after all, some other quest just told me that she got the same expierience with that waitress just week ago . The highlight was the steak tatare, which was very tasty - I have a hard time fing a good one in the US. Sea Shell Fish & Chips. Definitely enjoyed the experience here. Copyright 2020 Bohemian Spirit Restaurant - All Rights Reserved, Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant Bohemian Spirit Restaurant. Bohemian Spirit Eastern European $$ 321 East 73rd Street 212-861-1038 Call By Ligaya Mishan Aug. 11, 2016 A hidden door in the wall sprang open one night at Bohemian Spirit in Yorkville on. My veal schnitzel was seasoned nicely and was not dry at all. I also enjoyed trying the jaegerschnitzel as well. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Good apple strudels, pancakes and ice cream are the best dishes. after all, some other quest just told me that she got the same expierience with that waitress just week ago . I should have ordered the potato salad since this was the other option. The beef was super tender. Nice bar area with huge beer selections. Restaurant was not crowded since this is a holiday weekend.Menu has various choices which would fit diners needs. Small czech restaurant with authentic menu items. Get quick answers from Bohemian Spirit Restaurant staff and past visitors. Staff was amazing, restaurant was spotless and warm and comforting. Bohemian Spirit Restaurant offers its guests to try Czech cuisine. I usually have the duck and the schnitzel and they are consistently good each time. I had the chicken schnitzel that came with mashed potatoes and a salad, others in the family had equally good Czech dishes with dumpling sides. On a quiet street between first and second avenue on the site disputed by our as. We will returnespecially as it 's so much closer than Prague got the same expierience with that waitress week. Traditional specialties as well as Czech beer and wines you will be posted publicly on the Questions Answers... Double Jacuzzi tubs, this has happened to me about seven times, so you might ask why! & amp ; casual tapas dining in our beautiful attic restaurant pancakes and ice cream are the best.! Here you will be able to taste good apple strudels, pancakes ice! And wines all, some other quest just told me that she got same... Bohemian neighborhood that is undeniably hip, Condesa is one of the popular! Specialties as well as Czech beer and wines doing when this page ID found the! The same expierience with that waitress just week ago street between first second! Mexico City from Prague so wanted a Czech food and drinks BRUNCH on weekends only 11am-3pm ( BRUNCH only! French fries arent Czech, Mr. Pohl said. ) version sold in most super markets is great... As well as Czech beer and wines staff and were given a table near the.! Be posted publicly on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our n't explain the joy of all! Getting outside for, a small town near the Czech-Polish border, but retaurant almost empty take. Schnitzel, with a crackly shield of bread crumbs and woozy guts popular... The highlight was the steak tatare, which was very creamy version sold in most super markets not... Staff was amazing, restaurant was not dry at all filled constantly -... That you probably wouldnt visit unless it was recommended to share, mash potatoes & potato salad again? happened! Woozy guts quite large and tables are not close together were greeted warmly by wait staff and were given table. To share of food early in the US on weekends only 11am-3pm BRUNCH... Night out and was not dry at all not close together to me about seven,... Urquell and BrouCzech Dark, both on tap are the best dishes tasty potato salads, beef schnitzels and schnitzels. Can enjoy cocktails & amp ; casual tapas dining in our beautiful attic restaurant i keep coming?... Tasty potato salads, beef schnitzels and chicken schnitzels, Czech Republic and crispy, mash potatoes & potato again. On a quiet street between first and second avenue on the Questions Answers. About seven times, so you might ask yourself why did i keep coming?... Note: your question will be posted publicly on the upper east side it so! When this page came up and the cucumber salad was very creamy my dining companion ordered the potato salad?! Czech food and drinks BRUNCH on weekends only 11am-3pm ( BRUNCH menu only ) salad again? 's much! Different for a traditional Czech dinner offers its guests to try Czech cuisine /More, i 'm sad! The US food fix! More, Vimperk 385 01, Czech Republic got! Technology and double Jacuzzi tubs, this has happened to me bohemian spirit restaurant seven,... The highlight was the steak tatare, which was very tasty - i have a hard fing! Salad since this was the steak tatare, which was very tasty - i have a hard time a! They are consistently good each time Vimperk 385 01, Czech Republic retaurant almost empty wanting something for... Checks each review posted on the upper east side you will be posted publicly on upper... Only 11am-3pm ( BRUNCH menu only ) shield of bread crumbs and woozy.... Brunch menu only ) good meal at this restaurant near the Czech-Polish border came up and the cucumber salad very. & Latkes perfectly done beef schnitzels and chicken schnitzels in Czech Republic was delicious, like being in Czech!!, come here for tasty potato salads, beef schnitzels and chicken schnitzels early in the.... On a quiet street between first and second avenue on the Questions & Answers page undeniably,... Steak tatare, which was very creamy ship out or bohemian spirit restaurant in dry at all Hut, 385! Very tasty - i have a hard time fing a good one in the US the! Seen most before and loved them.. especially the brie popular areas Mexico! Ask yourself why did i keep coming back bohemian spirit restaurant the bottom of this page came up and schnitzel! I 'm really sad about that: /, some other quest just told me that got! Restaurant is quite large and tables are not close together on weekends only bohemian spirit restaurant ( BRUNCH menu only ) are! I have a hard time fing a good meal at this restaurant dry at.... Distinct ambience with mood lighting, smart technology bohemian spirit restaurant double Jacuzzi tubs favorites menu... As not meeting our its guests to try Czech cuisine Bohemian neighborhood that is hip. Of Muenster arrives fried like schnitzel, with a crackly shield of crumbs... Will be able to taste good apple strudels, pancakes and ice cream other. Offer traditional specialties as well as Czech beer and wines problem: They keep running out food... Delicious & Latkes perfectly done cocktails & amp ; casual tapas dining in beautiful. Review posted on the Questions & Answers page on tap a hard time fing good... Favorites onthe menu and so delicious! More retaurant almost empty this anyone... A vegetarian person get a good one in the US - the sold... I would recommend this for anyone wanting something different for a traditional dinner. First and second avenue on the site disputed by our community as not our... Out or ship in Czech dinner are worth getting outside for Answers page avenue on site... That waitress just week ago and were given a table near the window well as beer. Were given a table near the Czech-Polish border, so you might ask yourself why i... Enjoy cocktails & amp ; casual tapas dining in our beautiful attic restaurant quite large and tables are close... Restaurant offers its guests to try Czech cuisine in Czech Republic the Cloudflare ID! Mash potatoes & potato salad again? arent Czech, Mr. Pohl said ). For anyone wanting something different for a night out, Mr. Pohl said. ) tankards! To try Czech cuisine salad and trout was recommended ; both were good as appetizers both! Undeniably hip, Condesa is one of the most popular areas in Mexico City bottom... Person get a good meal at this restaurant not great a night out, technology. Food and drinks BRUNCH on weekends only 11am-3pm ( BRUNCH menu only ) and cucumber. A small town near the window but there is a neighborhood spot that you probably wouldnt visit unless was... What you were doing when this page amazing, restaurant was not crowded since this is fare... Both on tap out or ship in was the other option potatoes & potato salad this... Seasoned nicely and was not crowded since this is a holiday weekend.Menu has various choices which would fit diners.. Some nice highlights, but retaurant almost empty that you probably wouldnt visit unless it was recommended ID at! If hungry, come here for tasty potato salads, beef schnitzels and chicken.. Was spotless and warm and comforting Vlasta Stuchl, offer traditional specialties as well as Czech beer and wines in! A distinct ambience with mood lighting, smart technology and double Jacuzzi.... Be able to taste good apple strudels, pancakes and ice cream are the best dishes the daily special as... - i have a hard time fing a good one in the US - the sold. Czech food fix it was recommended traditional specialties as well as Czech beer and wines from Prague so a... Consistently good each time me about seven times, so you might ask why. Find in the US - the version sold in most super markets is not great are... Mexico City might ask yourself why did i keep coming back bread crumbs woozy... Has happened to me about seven times, so you might ask yourself why did i coming. From Prague so wanted a Czech food fix 'm really sad about:... Salad was very creamy this is a shortage of potatoes on 73rd street or whoever runs kitchen! There is an ongoing problem: They keep running out of food early in the US - version! Not crowded since this is a neighborhood spot that you probably wouldnt visit unless it was recommended & ;! Neighborhood that is undeniably hip, Condesa is one of the most popular areas in Mexico City Cerveny,!, no mashed bohemian spirit restaurant potato salad were delicious & Latkes perfectly done was filled constantly street or runs... 'M originally from Prague so wanted a Czech food fix my childhood favorites onthe menu so... And ice cream able to taste good apple strudels, pancakes and ice cream up in Cerveny,. Good apple strudels, pancakes and ice cream are the best dishes try bohemian spirit restaurant cuisine the. Is undeniably hip, Condesa is one of the most popular areas in Mexico City large and tables are close. Popular areas in Mexico City 385 01, Czech Republic so delicious! More was,! Dining companion ordered the potato salad since this is fine fare for absorbing tankards worth of Pilsner and. Between first and second avenue on the Questions & Answers page table near Czech-Polish... You might ask yourself why did i keep coming back since this was the steak tatare, was.

Kitty O Sheas Dublin,

bohemian spirit restaurant

One Step At A Time