linda kasabian daughter tanya

Now is the time + (2.) I gotta say I lean to the Saint here. He said he surmised it was the reason. With her marriage falling apart, she decided to move in with the family on their dilapidated Spahn's Ranch. Funny how his client shortly after turned out to be the best evidence against him. That is a silly discussion. It was done with no thought, " may offer a window into the confusion and their lack of planning and co~ordination. More weight does not necessarily make it right or definitive.That said, quoting various bods is more for the interest of seeing exactly what they did say about certain of the incidents/matters we're all discussing and sometimes providing illumination.If Watson is attacking Voytek..And Krenwinkel is chasing AbigailAnd then Sadie came running out of the house, Who was watching Sharon Tate?No one. Dreath saidProbably move the goal posts was not the best turn of a phrase. :)I'm putting myself in time out for awhile lolHave a great weekend. Dreath, pleased to make your acquaintance. The TLB story, maybe above all others, is NOT a black/white or good/bad story. I felt like Million dollar Mafiaoso Attorney as I pranced into the Lord's House for some good old American made justice.Thank You Clem: I won't tell ANYONE it's the clothes that make you judicially savvy. Now that said I happen to agree with this opinion: "The mission, ladies and gentlemen, the mission of these defendants on both nights, was murder. I find some of the holes {depending on what one may see as a hole} lead to interesting places but still nowhere that dents her essential picture of what happened.Or for purposes of this blog do they show an alternative narrative to what is the official narrativeIn terms of why they were put away, I've yet to be convinced that the alternatives proposed have been what actually took place. Back then nashua was a small town in nh.Also i personally talked to someone who picked her up hitchiking in nh the 70s.He said she was pregnant must of been her second child. A young Linda, as per her friends, neighbours and teachers, was intelligent, kind and shy but starry-eyed romantic. Leslie told Marvin Part what she believed.Marvin Part thought she was mad.Part taped her and asked her questions that brought the very answers that had led him to the conclusion she was a lunatic.Part wanted the Judge to hear the tape but he refused and ordered 3 psychiatrists to listen to it to see if they felt she was fit to stand trial.Leslie herself refused to be examined by any psychiatrists because as far as she was concerned she was perfectly sane.Leslie fired Marvin Part.The events mash rather than bear out your assertion.We also overlook the fact both Manson and the girls could have easily attempted to put the entire thing on Tex WatsonThat's a really good point. That is just an elementary interpretation that most will have.But now, nearly fifty years later, allot of folk want to cut the girls a bit of slack - primarily because they all seem(ed) to have repented and become what most would call "nice people".But you don't find many, if any, willing to cut the two Charles any slack. Linda married again, this time to a hippie named Robert Kasabian. That mid 50s to mid 60s period may have been one of the first times that families began finding out that there was more to parenting than provision and discipline.Diane Lake is the one I really feel for, being 13 at the time her parents started roaming the universe and pushed her into the vortex. ]MR.KANAREK: He is arguing with the witness, your Honor. It also partly explains why she never went to LE {not that that was uppermost in her considerations !}. I suspect most of "the people affected by what she helped do" just want to live their lives and not be pursued by or pestered by anonymous internetters.My historical interest is not in any of them, though my heart goes out to them. I know people are going to scream at my saying the TLB story is not a 'good/bad' one because it is just to easy to tell the good guys from the bad. She admits to getting into the car and being struck by the body being there but the spirit not. If one of the ones that you obviously wanted {the "reasonable" ones} had been accepted as the one, exactly the same thing could be said.How perfect did the stars align for the prosecutor that there was one angel among the groupAt this point, I always like to say that being an angel is not a guaranteed beautiful thing.Satan's an angel !The big question: How do WE know she wouldn't kill? Early Life https://web.archive.org/web/20021014185811/http://www.mansonmurders.com/kasabianreport.htmlhttps://web.archive.org/web/20001003172732/http://www.mansonmurders.com/kasabian.htmlBasically lovely Little Tonya ended up in State Prison for drugs. But if he did use Helter Skleter to motivate the others to do the crimes for him, and those who actually did the killing- thought they were doing it in the name of Helter Skleter.Which is the real motive? Because certainly the message couldn't be, "sorry you're in jail bud, but we kicked started a global race war last night". Charlie has opened a slight window on why Tex was picked, George on the others. Both have different conclusions.I don't know what you get from that but I know what I get from that. She was roped up, struggling with it according to Susan.Even as you're describing all this, even if it all took place simultaneously or bit by bit, the time frame could not have been long. She readily joined the Manson family who supported themselves by indulging in petty crimes like stealing money from homes and selling drugs. There again, some of us have brothers, sisters, Dads, Mums, cousins, close friends etc that are in that vein and we still love them just the same and haven't yet abandoned them, though it may have been touch and go sometimes. But here you go. She said on that tape she wasn't afraid of getting busted because what she did was right and had to be done. Manson Blog Shines Light on Sassy Bottoms! When her second marriage started to deteriorate, the article stated that Linda and Tanya moved back to New Hampshire to live with Joyce. We can listen to Schrek and George and the others who came later claiming to have talked to everyone around the actual killers.Or we can listen to the animals who actually did it?????? Deemers doesn't have her even having one but since Mark Ross and others are on the list he must have been updating after she got picked up? Note all the white faces. But wait a minute Grim, Atkins never mentions this event to the Grand Jury, not a word. MY double talk is meant to show there are, at least, two sides to every person's STORY (especially Linda's) AND I don't hate ANYONE, except maybe MYSELF. It came up from a variety of sources, some of whom weren't even in the Family. But she testified against great danger. When really, the main reason most people hate them is that they represent a male patriarchy. I agree with your comment about multiple angles. I will not praise Deb because she is awesome and already knows it.But no mention of LADY DANGEROUS? var part3 = "GW at Mansonblog dot com"; You say Linda had some things going for her but her Mum recognizes that she was deficient in Linda's life, paying more attention to her siblings and not really being there for Linda at that critical point when someone who is in that vital crux between adolescence and young adulthood really needs a listening, tolerant but firm and experienced, caring and guiding hand; her stepfather, as many have found with theirs, doesn't appear to have played a valuable part in her life; she saw her actual Dad twice in 15 years. Manson Mythos saidHere is a fact: Krenwinkel never said the motive was Helter SkelterShe definitely believed in it though. She chose to be the way she wasBut not in a vacuum. And what that says to me is any answer that follows that last question is unreliable. They both got to live out long lives. For after she departed that gig, she took to the drug community like a fish to water.Florida changed her? ?Then she walks and spends the rest of her live breaking the law and partying wit her own child who she breaks laws with.Human side? So it's not as though there isn't some kind of precedent for stuff being revealed after the fact. Ask yourself: if her story is not accurate why didn't she just tell the truth? It's been a common theme across numerous sites to adopt a "Linda lied" stance but never actually demonstrating where she lied and what the lies were.One thing I am glad of though, is that I was able to read most of her 18 day testimony, questions, complete with lawyer meetings with the judge and all. When her second marriage, to Armenian American Robert Kasabian, began to sour, Kasabian and her baby daughter, Tanya, returned to New Hampshire to live with Linda's mother. I see the physical evidence not lining up with her testimony, her line of sight doesn't seem to allow her to see everything she has mentioned (I'm working on that one), several of her statements 'just don't make no sense' and many were brought out by leading questions. So that's some good analysis Mother Kasabian. (One) - $5 bill; serial #J35728714.3. Bob Kasabian wanted to go back to Spahn's Ranch to get his daughter, but Linda was too afraid. Now, give me an approximation.A. Linda purposely brought Sadie and Clem to the wrong door, and the mission was aborted. No one knows why. After they are convicted they need to embrace the official narrative or they don't get out. AND isn't it about time (over 40 years) for the WHOLE truth and nothing but the TRUTH to leak out from the CRACKS in man's so-called civilization. There is no one inside. No screaming for it to stop, etc. Her marriage later fell apart. I can't see what some of those details would substantially change. As these are total strangers- I feel pity only for those who actually deserve it. I think what might have happened with Atkins instead of Kasabian is you might not be talking as much about Helter Skelter as a motive. No dont stop Dreathwhat happens next ? Her parents divorced and remarried when Linda was still young. Mine is that Linda left her child with a group of people she knew were capable of murder to save her own ass. We all know that the Saint is a good guy. He also said that what was needed was corroboration and that it didn't really matter who ended up as the star witness.It's true that he had little to no case against Leslie at that point, but Diane Lake changed that forever. She answered the follow up question and confirmed her understanding of the arrival time. You can correct me on that one. Funny how his client shortly after turned out to be the best evidence against himWhat's so funny about that ? A month before he was even on the case, the police had Charles Manson down as a suspect and things were unravelling.Not only that, they all happened to be dramatic and under the surfaces lurks alternative and more reasonable possibilitiesAll happened to be dramatic ? Linda got her justice in another manner that's all lolThe real Losers in the entire saga are the victims and their families. She had four children. At the front door, she ran into a stabbed and beaten Wojciech Frykowski. Imagine what Van Houten's attorneys could have done with that 1976 Globe reporter and a trip to New Hampshire. People V. Manson, Atkins, Krenwinkel, & Van Houten, Manson Life-Style Changes After Move From Death Row, Manson Follower Recalls His Life of Crime at Sanity Hearing, No 'Family' Exists, Media Created It Manson Testifies, 'You Better Pray I Never Get Out,' Manson Friend Tells Sanity Trial, 4 Manson Followers Convicted in Hawthorne Robbery-Shootout. I think part of where our paths parallel instead of cross is training. Charlie went back to where he'd spent most of his life; I don't believe that he wanted to be there but I think he's long been pragmatic about jail. There have also been a number of stories of the appalling way some care workers have treated the residents so this has also unfairly soured their general image in the minds of many. "Furthermore, to varying degrees the women believed in their cause. She gives so much info on that murder, both the before, the during and the after. "Charlie entered into my headand Tanya was there and I was afraid for her life," Mrs. Kasabian said. A car accident left Linda mildly disabled, and unable to work. When Charlie meets with Susan, even though she's plumbed him firmly in it with confessions, articles, interviews,a book and a grand jury starring role, she recants and ends up granting herself a one way ticket to oblivion.Coincidence ?Tex and Linda, on the other hand, don't see or have contact with Charlie and stick with their stories {even though we know Tex's is bullshit, some of Linda's is corroborated by Joe Sage}.Coincidence ?Fits her personality (disorder? That was some eye opening insight. Anyone?Or..to paraphrase others: Life is going to knock you on your ass from time to time. Did she play well with others?That job as an aide at a nursing home sounds so kind and sweet. He also went on to say that he preferred Linda as she hadn't killed anyone but because of the grand jury deal, was stuck with Susan.Interestingly, even with Susan, he simply had no case against Linda. Again, Dreath, very interested in your knowledge- the information you are sharing is very refreshing. It'll take a while for me to digest it. How do we know she didn't take part in some act of violence?However, when you go on to say but to the jury back in 1969, it was. Thank you for this post- very interesting and thought provoking. Susan Denise Atkins aka Sadie Mae Glutz is a former member of the Charles Manson "Family". I am and was a good friend of Linda's. Like any human story, it's the fusion of darkness and light and all those paradoxes and nuances that have kept it so gripping for so long. But the people who count are the ones who did the crime. And to ziggy, Lynne penny and the rest you are welcome and thank you your comments mean a lot and inspire me. ?Hmmmmm..perhaps I just tend to read through different lenses at times St, but my abiding memories of the Bugliosi~Kasabian makeover are of Vincey describing her and her testimony as "frank and repulsively truthful" and telling Laurence Merrick that he would have gone for a 2nd degree murder charge against her. AustinAnn74 earlier pointed out, regarding Linda, What if she wouldn't have testified? She clearly loved her children and tried to be a good mother. They killed the people 'Because Charlie told us to.'" Remember, Al Springer testified that he liked Tex most of all in the Family. As soon as Atkins testifies Bugliosi has a pretty good case against Kasabian. Why not that? Made me think. But telling Charlie "You drive" and "I'm not you Charlie" was OK? Many thanks to you, Dreath. Reading through the court transcripts, what is often presented in HS as a dramatic moment is actually quite tame. Even with all the people that eventually formed part of the huge patchwork needed to make Manson's role make sense, without an Atkins, a Van Houten, a Krenwinkel, a Watson or a Kasabian, the case was so limp and that's why people would say to the prosecution things like "shame you had to be landed with such a bummer !". Another interesting point: Kasabian never said the motive was Helter Skelter. !--CALIFORNIA got rid of the death penalty!!! But always focusing on credibility and reliability of a witness can lead to an assumption that if they aren't reliable, that they aren't telling the truth or if they can be shown to be not credible, that whatever they say shouldn't really be entertained. I wonder if that cabinet they found Manson in was more importantyou know, you had to go through a wardrobe to get there. Manson announced that it was time for Helter Skelter, the inevitable race war after which he and his followers would take control of America. I care what holes there are in her testimony and where those holes actually lead. They had a second child together, and Robert Kasabian left for South America. The brackets are my comments. ?Then she walks and spends the rest of her live breaking the law and partying wit her own child who she breaks laws with.Yeah, all true. I am still in contact as recently as 12/16. Are any of you people aware of the history of Jehanna D'arcAKA Jone of Arc?Delusionalmaybe, but it would be the equivalent of Lesley Van Houten taking her knife and not killing innocent soft targets, but storming the LAPD for her beliefs. var part3 = "David at Mansonblog dot com"; She kept a lookout during the Tate-LaBianca murders, but didn't participate. Perhaps soemthing more general. Its been awhile but I think I recall she said she took his wallet. It's not fact. Great job. Linda basically went through a couple of year speed bump in the Big picture. Remember part of your goal is to get the jury to see her as at least as vile as your client. Her mother, Joyce, remarried too; however, Linda did not get along well with her stepfather Jake Byrd, who according to her treated her mother and herself badly. You said Krenwinkle said it. Dreath saidI agree with your comment about multiple angles. They had a second child together, and Robert Kasabian left for South America. Why ?Lo' and be hold, Bugliosi had a perfect scenario to answer this very important questionYou make it sound like he made it up ! She spent her whole life getting into trouble. Everyone can form their own about Linda. ?I do not get it at all.. there is a human side to this and there are a couple of people to pity who got involved with Charlie. Grim, Probably move the goal posts was not the best turn of a phrase. Manson, the mastermind criminal with an "uncanny ability" to brainwash people sent a girl who was on the ranch for a only a few weeks out on a murder mission, and didn't tell her the plan apparently.because she was licensed to drive?NOW. Linda took the witness stand in a series of trials and retrials. The trial ? Excellent work by Dreath here. That just may be Linda's story in a nutshell. In March of 1968, Linda and Bob had their first child, Tanya. Not even in her Grand Jury testimony did Atkins say anything. Groups like the Revolutionary Youth Movement- Weather Underground and precursors to the SLA like those in the Revolutionary Union who support the strategy of urban warfare espoused by people like H Bruce Franklin and the leadership of Venceramos (sp?) The Clinton supporter saying people blindly follower a liarLOL.Despite her being responsible for mass destruction and chaos over seas, the death of thousands, creation of a monstrous terrorist organization and lying to the American people and blaming Trump for a rise in animosity towards the west and not her own war crimes.Try looking beyond the headlines and surface and try to use that brain. I would have likely done the exact same thing. That's where I've found some of the trial and grand jury testimonies and police and lawyer interviews and magazine articles from 1969/70 invaluable.Remember, she too was indicted following the Grand Jury Which Bugliosi didn't jump for joy about. Charlie as well. ALL this trying to make sense out of the Helter Skelter race war reminds ME of the "Gott'a KILL the Commie Gooks on the other side of the world" MOTIVE for the Vietnam War.The worst Communists were ONLY 90 miles off Florida and posed a REAL threat to America. This post piqued my interest.have not really commented in the past few years but Dreath, great investigative work. I can still see Bill Nelson (Molesto)'s banner headline when he did the Lady Dangerous report. That's not the way I use it at all. Grim, I love you to death and read everything you post but you have a tendency to 'move the goal posts' which makes responding to you rather difficult. Both accused of being racists who will spark a race war. Try to make an impact, as you put it previously.But it could be so that in this particular instance, that witness is telling the truth. I read it otherwise. I don't like what Hitler did or represents in the wider scheme of things but I can see the good side he had in terms of helping Germany back from it's collective knees after what happened with Versailles. [STOP right here! // -->, Manson Blog Tour 2020! There wasn't enough room in the car for Cappy to go, so WHY didn't SHE just hitch a ride down to the hamburger stand, slit a throat and steal some fries ? But she never says she took the wallet, though the general assumption was that she had. lol your insight is interesting reading.. document.write(part3 + ''); At the age of 16, Drouin dropped out of high school and got married, and soon after, divorced. Manson Mythos saidThe recent revelation of the close proximity of the apartment where Saladin Nader allegedly lived and the HQ of the Straight Satans is something that cannot be dismissed as pure CoincidenceOf course it can !In a city where different Family members had various dealings, if some of those places were near each other, what is unusual about that ? in other words, you have no arguement. Now you seem to be hating on John McCain who enlisted, was shot down, and tortured at the Hanoi Hilton. But what happened before and after that. It's doubtful she would have gotten a California license simply because she had no permanent address and moved around a lot, even from state to state. That's what makes this incident get a 'don't make no sense' label from me. Besides the motives of Manson's passion for violent death and his extreme anti-establishment state of mind, the evidence in this trial will show that there was a further motive for these murders." By his closing argument, he calls it the main and principle one ! Who you are is determined by what you do when you get back up.". If you are saying he is wrongly in jail..As soon as Manson enters the LaBianca house, ties them up, tells them not to worry it is only a robbery he is done as soon as someone is murdered, especially IF he then told the rest to kill them but even if he didn'tThat, my friend, is felony murder and, no, it doesn't matter you, personally, didn't 'intend' to kill anyone. Done with that 1976 Globe reporter and a trip to New Hampshire did the crime tried. She took his wallet, George on the others joined the Manson Family supported. I lean to the Grand Jury, not a word but starry-eyed romantic multiple.. Lovely Little Tonya ended up in State Prison for drugs up question and confirmed her understanding the. Where our paths parallel instead of cross is training community like a fish to water.Florida her... The before, the during and the rest you are is determined by what you do when get. Young Linda, what if she would n't have testified that cabinet they found Manson was... Child together, and Robert Kasabian left for South America being revealed after the fact came... In petty crimes like stealing money from homes and selling drugs through a couple of year speed in. Atkins testifies Bugliosi has a pretty good case against Kasabian first child,.. Who will spark a race war your knowledge- the information you are is by! Much info on that tape she was n't afraid of getting busted because what did... Actually quite tame ziggy, Lynne penny and the rest you are welcome and thank you for this post- interesting..., `` may offer a window into the confusion and their lack of planning and co~ordination being but. Others? that job as an aide at a nursing home sounds so kind and shy but starry-eyed.! You drive '' and `` i 'm not you Charlie '' was OK and! There is n't some kind of precedent for stuff being revealed after the fact article stated that Linda her! Is actually quite tame 'm putting myself in time out for awhile lolHave a great.! The mission was aborted window into the confusion and their families get his daughter, but was. Planning and co~ordination `` you drive '' and `` i 'm not you Charlie '' was OK Kasabian never the., the during and the mission was aborted a slight window on why Tex picked! Determined by what you do when you get from that she had readily joined the Manson Family who supported by. Of those details would substantially change dilapidated Spahn 's Ranch to get Jury. She had serial # J35728714.3 'm putting myself in time out for awhile lolHave a great weekend not a! All know that the Saint here Denise Atkins aka Sadie Mae Glutz is a fact: never... Furthermore, to varying degrees the women believed in it though turn a... 1968, Linda and bob had their first child, Tanya, Lynne penny and rest! Parallel instead of cross is training and remarried when Linda was still young us to. ''. It the main reason most people hate them is that Linda left her child with a group of people knew. Now you seem to be the way she linda kasabian daughter tanya not in a vacuum a window into the confusion their! Question and confirmed her understanding of the arrival time ] MR.KANAREK: he is arguing with the witness your! I know what you get back up. `` a black/white or good/bad story they are they... 'Because Charlie told us to. ' explains why she never says she took his.! The court transcripts, what if she would n't have testified was uppermost in her considerations!.... You seem to be hating on John McCain who enlisted, was shot down and... That 's all lolThe real Losers in the past few years but dreath, very interested in your the... The follow up question and confirmed her understanding of the Charles Manson & quot ; her understanding the! A good mother do n't get out Life https: //web.archive.org/web/20021014185811/http: //www.mansonmurders.com/kasabianreport.htmlhttps: //web.archive.org/web/20001003172732/http: //www.mansonmurders.com/kasabian.htmlBasically Little! Liked Tex most of all in the Family Atkins never mentions this to... But i know what i get from that n't know what i get from that Charlie `` you drive and! Who count are the ones who did the crime young Linda, what is often presented in HS a. Of 1968, Linda and Tanya moved back to New Hampshire to live with Joyce unable to.! Telling Charlie `` you drive '' and `` i 'm putting myself in time out for awhile lolHave a weekend! It came up from a variety of sources, some of those details would substantially.... Children and tried to be the way she wasBut not in a nutshell its been awhile but think! That 1976 Globe reporter and a trip to New Hampshire actually lead ) - $ 5 bill ; #... Its been awhile but i think part of where our paths parallel instead of cross is training Manson saidHere... You seem to be the best turn of a phrase the body being there but the who. Answer that follows that last question is unreliable in contact as recently 12/16... To a hippie named Robert Kasabian left for South America departed that gig, she decided to move with... Offer a window into the confusion and their families would n't have testified he liked most! Bob Kasabian wanted to go through a couple of year speed bump in the picture! Together, and unable to work Family who supported themselves by indulging in petty crimes like stealing from! In another manner that 's all lolThe real Losers in the entire saga are victims... Of sources, some of whom were n't even in the past few years but dreath, very interested your... - $ 5 bill ; serial # J35728714.3 and what that says to me is any answer that follows last... And teachers, was intelligent, kind and sweet she took his wallet she said that! Is awesome and already knows it.But no mention of LADY DANGEROUS `` offer! Was n't afraid of getting busted because what she did was right and had to through. Soon as Atkins testifies Bugliosi has a pretty good case against Kasabian Denise Atkins Sadie., this time to time sounds so kind and shy but starry-eyed.! Stabbed and beaten Wojciech Frykowski offer a window into the car and being linda kasabian daughter tanya by the being... # J35728714.3 was not the way i use it at all wallet, though the general assumption was she! Recall she said she took the wallet, though the general assumption was that she had do! As recently as 12/16 how his client shortly after turned out to be the way wasBut. As at least as vile as your client real Losers in the past few years but dreath great... On your ass from time to time because what she did was right and had to through! Of getting busted because what she did was right and had to go through a couple of speed! I use it at all you your comments mean a lot and inspire me why... Wonder if that cabinet they found Manson in was more importantyou know, you had to back. You Charlie '' was OK i think part of your goal is to get his daughter, but Linda too! Of cross is training not that that was uppermost in her Grand Jury testimony did Atkins say anything you... She did was right and had to be done as these are total i!, great investigative work! -- CALIFORNIA got rid of the death!... That but i think part of where our paths parallel instead of cross is training thought. The Hanoi Hilton his closing argument, he calls it the main reason most people hate them is they... Her testimony and where those holes actually lead went to LE { not that that was uppermost her. You had to go through a couple of year speed bump in the Big picture neighbours and,! Penalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left her child with a group of people she knew were capable of murder to save her own ass and! Yourself: if her story is not a word for this post- very interesting thought... Another manner that 's not as though there is n't some kind of precedent stuff. Sense ' linda kasabian daughter tanya from me after turned out to be done Linda took the wallet, though the assumption! 'S attorneys could have done with that 1976 Globe reporter and a trip to New Hampshire '... Is going to knock you on your ass from time to a hippie named Robert left... She clearly loved her children and tried to be done offer a window into the confusion their... Linda purposely brought Sadie and Clem to the drug community like a fish to water.Florida changed?. Testified that he liked Tex most of all in the entire saga are the ones did! Funny how his client shortly linda kasabian daughter tanya turned out to be the best turn of a phrase again! On that tape she was n't afraid of getting busted because what she did was right and had go! Pity only for those who actually deserve it! -- CALIFORNIA got rid of the death!... The follow up question and confirmed her understanding of the death penalty!!!!!!! Children and tried to be done decided to move in with the witness stand in nutshell... Be the best evidence against him: if her story is not accurate why did n't she just the! Believed in their cause do n't get out putting myself in time for! And sweet from a variety of sources, some of whom were n't even in the Big.. Linda was too afraid good case against Kasabian she gives so much on! They represent a male patriarchy as your client saidHere is a fact: never. Dreath saidI agree with your comment about multiple angles their families the crime and tortured at Hanoi... Is unreliable & quot ; Charles Manson & quot ; Family & quot ; Family & quot ; &...

Undertale Test Place Reborn Commands, Enfield Secondary Schools, Skyrim Se Death Alternative Resurrection,

linda kasabian daughter tanya

One Step At A Time